Thursday, July 14, 2016

'Idris I Will Always Love You Till Death' - Wema Sepetu Romantically Writes For Boo Idris Sultan.

Looks like Wema Sepetu and Idris Sultan have no plans to part ways soon. Wema took to her instagram to write for Idris, it is a warm and love mesage. Read it below.....

"Having you as a friend, a brother, a lover & ofcourse a shoulder to cry on everytime Im at my worst has been the best feeling ever... I wouldnt want to lose this feeling over anything... I realised Without u then I aint complete.... You have stood by me in good tyms and bad, & even when I messed up soooo bad you would look me in the eyes and tell me, "Baby, its okay, we gon fix this"... Idris you have been one of a kind and losing u is the last thing I want on this earth... I will love you, until forever, until death do us part we will be together... I will hold on to you till da last minute because together we will get there.... I love you with my life.... For I believe you are my True Love, My baby, and Inshallah The Man that my Kids will call Daddy... ❤️ #NoOneAboveYa #Hubby#Soulmate"

No comments:

Post a Comment