Friday, August 28, 2015

25 Things You Didn't Know About Chris Brown.

In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly Brown shared 25 little-known facts about himself.
1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing. 
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.

6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
11. I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.
12. I am a huge comic book fan.
13. I direct or codirect and edit all my videos.
14. I bought my mom a $1 million dollar house when I was 15 years old. 
15. I don’t eat beef or pork.

Read the rest on Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment