Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ohh....Nooo !......Zari Gets Angry of Diamond Platnumz After Saying He Loves Omotola Jalade !

Pregnant Zari The Boss Lady is so furious with boyfriend Diamond Platnumz after last week in Nigeria he revealed he loves Omotola Jalade. Diamond was in Nigeria for one week to promote his latest video Nana, so in an interview he was asked which Nigerian female celebs are his favorite and he replied Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji and Tonto Dikeh.

Since we all know Diamond is now a big star across Africa, soon after the interview the issue was trending on social media and blogs. And gossip mongers close to Zari weren't behind as according to Globalpublishers they exaggerated the whole issue of Diamond and Omotola, so pregnant Zari became angry and started believing Diamond truly loves Omotola romantically.

" I think English made those who invaded the question I was asked and my answer not to understand, because I was asked about Nigerian female stars I like most and my answer was Omotola, Genevieve and Tonto, as a male artist, it is normal to be asked that question in interviews in any country I visit" said the superstar

"In that Cassie If I would have decided to show that there isn't any Nigerian woman I love it wouldn't show good picture to me, I think there are some people who translated their own meaning from what I said and made Zari angry, but I believe Zari is understanding, it will be over, she can't be shaken by gossip mongers from social media" Diamond told Globalpublishers


No comments:

Post a Comment