Monday, June 29, 2015

Eddy Kenzo Thanks Fans For Voting Him To Win BET Award For Viewers' Choice Best New International Artist

Ugandan Eddy Kenzo yesterday won BET award for Viewers' Choice best new international artist, and he thanked fans for voting him.....

"First of All i want to thank the All mighty God for giving me this privilege. I would've never allowed myself to dream this big few years ago being a child living in those streets of Uganda trying to make a living. God is the Master! Believe in Him. I also want to thank all the Ugandans who supported me during my career and that continues to show me love. Today i dedicate this award not only to Uganda but the whole Africa and all my fans all over the world.....Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. ‪#‎TeamEddykenzo‬You guys are the best thanks for making this happen.
Today let's celebrate together all of us because this award belongs to Africa.
God bless you all.
One Love
Eddykenzo"

No comments:

Post a Comment