Friday, May 1, 2015

Tanzanians Are So Hospitable, I'm So Grateful They Welcomed Me With Open Arms: Zari The Boss Lady

Zari says she is so thankful Tanzanians have received her very well after she started dating Diamond Platnumz. Zari says Tanzanians welcomed her like their own person and she feels like she is in her home country Uganda.

In a new interview today with Clouds FM/TV the gorgeous boss lady said "I even can't blame, Tanzanians are so hospitable and loving, I didn't experience any problem here, I can't even say anything bad about Tanzanians, they welcomed me like their own person and now theirs" said Zari who is expecting a baby with Diamond Platnumz

Zari also said that she has plans to open new business in Tanzania because Tanzania is now her second home but she has to do research before opening it.

No comments:

Post a Comment