Friday, April 10, 2015

For The First Time Shamsa Ford Talks About Dating Nay Wa Mitego, Says He Is Husband Material.

Shamsa Ford says rapper Nay Wa Mitego is a husband material any woman would like to date him. Shamsa said that people have started to judge her negatively after speculations spread this week she is dating the controversial rapper but she wants her fans to know she is adult so she knows the good and the bad, said they are doing a film together which is produced by the rapper.

Speaking with Bongo5 the Chausiku actress denied dating the rapper and wants her fans to talk about her films not her personal life.

"we are just friends, Nay is producing a film and thought I will suit the role, there is nothing more between us, before being close to him I looked at him as someone so aggressive, in short I didn't like him, if you remember he once dissed bongo movie and I responded back to him in one of my interviews, but I have come to release he is different, now I'm talking about Emanuel(his real name) whom every lady would like to be with him, he is kindhearted, he is a good man, I mean he is a husband material" said Shamsa

She added "my fans should know I know who I am and I have self determination, I'm an adult  I know good and bad things, they should look at me as Shamsa not to hear things about me from other people and start judging me negatively, separating with my ex husaband(Dickson) can't ruin my acting career, I'm not like that, I'm so carefull with my work" Shamsa told Bongo5

No comments:

Post a Comment