Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hemedy PHD And Cassie Kabwita's Film "Guilt" Scoops 3 Awards At the 2014 ZAFTAR Awards In Zambia.

Hemedy and Cassie Kabwita
Hemedy PHD and Cassie Kabwita's film titled Guilt has scooped three awards at the 2014 ZAFTAR awards in Zambia which held last Friday.
The movie won best movie, best editing and best cinematographer, Cassie Kabwita who also works in Tanzanian films produced the film. Speaking with Swahiliworldplanet the excited Kabwita said "My movie I produced staring Hemedy PHD guilt won 3 awards last night(last friday), it won best movies 2014, best cinematographer and best editor, I wasn't around to collect the awards because I was in Dar es salaam.I just landed today in lusaka.The awards where collected by Maynard Muchangwe the D.O.P of the movie. "

No comments:

Post a Comment