Saturday, November 28, 2015

Diamond Platnumz Doesn't Touch Zari's Phone And This Is The Reason .....But How About Zari ...?

Diamond Platnumz says he doesn't touch his baby mama's phone to avoid frequent misunderstandings as phones has been the reasons for failed relationships. Speaking with Millard Ayo who asked the superstar whether he touches Zari's phone or not he admitted......
"That is the first thing I will never do, I won't try it because I know she is human being, U know sometimes taking it she is also a celeb she gets disturbances from other people, she might reply ok, it might upset me so that is why do not touch her phone"


When asked if Zari touches his phone he replied "My phone has no password but I think she also doesn't want to touch my phone, phones bring misunderstandings"

Diamond also advised other people not to be busy touching their lovers phones


No comments:

Post a Comment