Monday, October 12, 2015

Kylie Jenner Talks About Her Great Relationship With Big Sister Khloe Kardashian In Cosmo Mag.

"Growing up, she was like a mother to me, because she was younger than others, Kendall and I confided in her because we thought my Mom wouldn't understand. I'm sure she'd Val my Mom and tell her everything, but she always had our backs. If we ever had an issue with people, she'd call the other person's parents. Just last night, we were at a party together, and a guy was being super rude to me. She went off on him.

When I wanted to be on Facebook, Khloe had the password. She probably still has my twitter password but we've moved past that. Of course my Mum was also hands-on, she was the scariest person growing up, but Khloe gave my life a balance. I wouldn't be as funny if it weren't for her. She made me feel I could be myself." Kylie told Cosmo magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment