Monday, October 12, 2015

Kylie Used To Be Jealous of My Modelling Career: Kendall Jenner

Supermodel Kendall says her younger sister Kylie used to be jealous of her modelling career because she was getting the most attention. Kendall tells Cosmopolitan magazine...
       "She's a Leo so she loves attention, and at certain points when we were younger, it bothered             her that I was getting attention in terms of my modeling. I think that's a natural younger-sister           thing – to be jealous," although she admits that she was jealous of Kylie at times, too.
       "Now she loves what I do and supports me," Kendall explained. "She's very into fashion and             always texts me when I'm doing a big show like 'That is the sickest thing ever! How were the             clothes?' It's as much a part of her as it is mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment