Monday, September 21, 2015

Actress Cassie Kabwita Wins Rising Star Award In The U.S.A

Zambian actress Cassie Kabwita who also appears in Tanzanian movies and west African movies has just won Rising Star Award at the 2015 Mwape Peer Awards which concluded last Saturday in New York. This is what an excited Cassie wrote on her social media...

I would like to thank The Mwape Peer awards team for recognizing my young talent and presenting me with this beautiful trophy which I will live to treasure for the rest of my life.
Thank you very much for motivating my management and I to work hard, I am truly humbled.
I am sorry I couldn't make it due to circumstances beyond my control.
Thanx a lot to My Dj Eddy Yekayeka for grooming my talent.
Asante sana to baba @princerichardne best talent manager wa dunia. My king of bongo movie @jb_jerusalemfilms no one like you daddy. And to my forever living inspirations @freddieleonard and @new_kajala thank you. @benkinyaiya. Mad love"


No comments:

Post a Comment