Friday, July 3, 2015

Jamani It Is True I'm Looking For a Fiance Whom We Can Get Married And Live Together: Ray C

Ray C this week posted on Instagram saying she is looking for a fiance whom she can eventually marry. Some though she was kidding. So She has talked about the issue again saying it is serious.

"calls and messages are so many, they think I'm kidding, I'm serious, keep praying you don't know you could be the lucky one, but about using one phone it has been hard it seems many guys are unfaithful in marriages but I know when I get mine we will change and go well together, I have got more than 500 marriage proposal so I think soon I will have marriage announcement though they are still on audition" said Ray C on her instagram

Read here to know the criteria Ray C is looking from a man to marry

No comments:

Post a Comment