Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wema Sepetu: I Don't Have a Grudge Against Diamond But He Has Against Me, I Texted Him But Never Replied

In a new interview with Gadner G. Habash on EFM Wema Sepetu talked about many things including her separation with long time boyfriend Diamond Platnumz. Wema Sepetu said she doesn't hold a grudge(kinyongo) against Diamond after their break up but she think Diamond has against her.


"We have already separated why should we hold grudges against one another?, why should we have a beef?, today or tomorrow if I meet someone like Jumbe( her ex) I can't pass without greeting him!, chaz Baba( her ex) this week came to my home with a puppy gift and we talked friendly, so if you dated someone then you later broke up no need to have a beef" said Wema

She added "never to hold a grudge against Diamond  but it has been different to him, he wants something like No ! No! I don't know why but I think everyone thinks in a different way"

"I never called him but I texted him after I heard his mother was sick but he never replied, I did that because I have no differences with his mother" concluded Wema

No comments:

Post a Comment