Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Have Already Started Seeing Success From My Acting Career: Wellu Sengo

Wellu Sengo who is one of sexiest Tanzanian actresses right now says it was very tough in the early days of her acting career but slowly started seeing the light of success and she still believes she can achieve more as she still has a long way to go. Below is what she said...

"From when i started this journey in fulfilling my career 2013.. i faced a lot.. ups and downs... hard times and gud times... disappointment.. achievements...but all in all.. they taught me something... something that guides me today and make me see the light in the end of the tunnel ....it gives me the strength to move on and know that i can reach my goals..though i still have a long way to go, but i believe that i will make it...From MATILDA, TWISTED, VAGABOND, I KNOW YOU,FOR MY CHILD, HUKUMU YA NDOA YANGU, BADO NATAFUTA, MZEE WA SWAGA, NEVER GIVE UP ( with VAN VICKER), HIARI YANGU....... and so much more... ... coz i can see the potential in me coming out smoothly.. as we all know... a star would say what script would suit me.. but an actor/actress would say how will i fit in this script to make it... 🏆 1 award for me already... working hard for more"

No comments:

Post a Comment