Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Actress Cassie Kabwita Writes Heart Felt Message About Steven Kanumba.

Zambian famous actress Cassie Kabwita who also appears in Tanzanian films wrote the below message about the late Steven Kanumba who was so popular actor....


".... And today in 2012 the man I loved with whole my heart in the film world died.
As an actress my dream was shattered, I thought I was not going to do anything in the film world without him.
Last year on 7th April I locked myself in my room and cried almost for the whole day, prayed to God to bring him back if possible then I realized that I was just being unfair on myself .
He brought me to the river of films and assured me that the river was full of films tho it won't be easy to fish out the films.
Since then I decided to pick up my self and promised God never to go back.
Look at me now. Today 7th April 2014 I just got an email from one of Ghana's biggest film producers offering me a role in a movie to be shot in Accra Ghana in June 2015
Feeling blessed.
Thank you Lord for the life of THE LATE STEVEN KANUMBA he was really a blessing to most of us especially me.
may his gentle soul rest in peace"


No comments:

Post a Comment