Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ray Vicent Kigosi To Act In Ghananian And Nigerian Movies This Year.

Tanzanian top actor Ray Vicent Kigosi wants to go international after gaining lots of fans across east and central Africa.
Speaking with Bongo5 Ray said this year he won't do Tanzanian film because he has acted in Tanzanian movies so he will concentrate acting in movies out of Africa this year starting with Ghana and Nigeria.

"I have plans to do many things this year, but many of my movies this year will be international, I will not do a film for Tanzanian market alone because I have done many, so 90% of my movies this year will be international, so if there will be any changes I will let you know, it is so early to give more details but for no I can say I will start with Ghana and Nigeria, Until April things might have started" 


No comments:

Post a Comment