Monday, December 22, 2014

VJ Penny Is The One Who Taught Me English Not Wema Sepetu: Diamond Platnumz

Diamond and VJ Penny
Superstar singer Diamond Platnumz has come out to reveal the one who taught him how to speak English language is VJ Penny whom they dated previously and not Wema Sepetu as many think.
Speaking with Globalpublishers Diamond disclosed VJ Penny made sure he knows English apart from Swahili because it will help him in his music career as it is witnessed now.

"there is something people don't know, people think Wema is the one who taught me English, but Penny is the one who helped me, he even brought a teacher just to help me more, although I was paying the fee, The English I'm speaking today it is because of Penny's help, yes she helped me to reach where I am today though some don't know that" said Diamond in an exclusive interview with Globalpublishers

Today, Diamond is one of popular African musicians and this year alone he got multi-award nominations including BET, MTV Europe, MTV Africa awards and he made history as the first east African musician to scoop 3 awards at the 2014 Channel O Africa Music Video Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment