Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Davido's Tweet Over Diamond And Idris' Winning Was True, In New Interview He Puts It Clear.

After he failed to grab any award out of his 5 nominations for Channel O Africa Music Video Awards 2014 few weeks ago, Davido tweeted a direct message to express his views over Tanzania's BBA and Diamond Platnumz winning 3 Awards at Channel O Awards.
Davido tweeted " Lol.....and they have cheated again" meaning that even Idris from Tanzania didn't deserve to win Big Brother Africa but the one who deserved was Nigerian Tayo.

His tweet angered many of Tanzanian fans and even the whole East Africa saying it is because he didn't win any, but some said Davido was joking he didn't mean what he wrote. But in his new Interview with Nigerian Netexclusive it shows Davido meant what he wrote on twitter meaning Diamond didn't deserve to win the Afro-pop award he was competing with.

Davido said "Everybody knew that it was planned, I even knew before the award show but I just had to perform for my boy, Lil Kesh but I knew before the award show that I wasn’t going to win, Somebody told that they’ve gone funny and changed the names but it’s all good I’m still cool with them, I have Channel O Music Video Awards that I have won before. So they are trying to say MTV and BET are wrong, basically 17 million views compared to 600,000 views, do the math"

No comments:

Post a Comment