Monday, July 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAJALA: READ WHAT WEMA SEPETU , LULU AND HER BOYFRIEND WROTE.

Today is Kajala Masanja's birthday and as usual many of her fans wished her best of luck in her life. Kajala herself wrote  "On the 22nd of July a girl was born, a very ordinary yet very extraordinary girl... been through it all, and still can take whatever destiny has for me.. I thank the lord almighty to still give me more chances to experience all this and still have beautiful memories to still make... A very happy birthday to me, myself n I... Kajala Masanja...." Even fellow stars like Wema Sepetu, Elizabeth Michael(Lulu) and others wrote their wishes to Kajala who have graced the silver screen with movies like Devel's Kingdom, Basilisa, Houseboy, Kijiji Cha Tambua Haki and many more.

Lulu :You are like a sister, a friend and a person that i will never forget...we shared some good moments together but also we shared bad moments together.....!!i wish you could see me when am writing this...am just crying here!!! anyway....MAY GOD BLESS YOU MAH...just enjoy your day!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU My dada, my friend, my cha kulialia, nyapara wangu, mjela jela mwenzangu...mhhh!!! I think i don't have to go back there....Have a good one....!!!♥♥♥♥

Wema Sepetu:  happy birthday me corazon... i just love u so much... u have all da blessings u need...

BEN POL (musician)
 Happy Birthday Ms. Kajala

 Petit Man who is said to be Kajala's boyfriend wrote
 " May you never stray from the true path as you continue your amazing journey. Happy birthday My baby.... the Girl am In love with............"

                                      Happy birthday Kajala

 Like our facebook page Swahili World Planet for more updates about Swahili movies latest news, gossip, celebrities, features, fashions plus Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood news.

No comments:

Post a Comment