Monday, February 13, 2017

Wema Sepetu Thanks All Who Supported Her

"Me and my family would like to take this opportunity to express our sincerely gratitude to all who were with us during the hard time we passed through. I know you were prayed for me, I thank you for your prayers because they helped giving me strength during the time I had a very difficult moment in my life.
I would like to thank all of my funs all over the world for trusting and standing with me in all this period, I would like to thank my fellow artists too. Many thanks to my lawyer Advocate Alberto Msando for standing with me and being altogether in this hard time.

I pray to God he gives you that heart of defending weak people. Thanks very much. We, the family of the late Abraham Issac Sepetu said thanks to you all You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment