Friday, July 1, 2016

Millen Magese's Heart Touching Message.....Says She Lost Two Pregnancies.

"Respect your Mothers and your Wives . Women go through so Much to have children ........May God Walk with you ..... Mungu akawatendee Kwa mapenzi yake πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’Sending hugs to all women out there going through this especially IVF failure it's painful ,so stay strong and have courage .πŸ’ͺ🏽I have never felt this type of pain before.I have had miscarriages in the past but the pain of loosing the two pregnancies in the past was never as painful as loosing this embryo .....especially My ZoeKhloeEmbryo . I waited for you Zoe, you tried but God knows Better . ....It is well . Rest my little angel . To me you were already my child πŸ™‡ ,you were also hope for less endometriosis pain and struggle for a while , I was hoping for all these . To All women who are going through IVF failure I'm sending a lot of hugs and prayers . I found this so difficult to deal with emotionally . With Time all will pass . I'm Not Loosing hope ,will be waiting for God to lead me to the next step as always . Thank you father Lord for making me stronger everyday" wrote the international supermodel who is battling Endometriosis


"Before taking few other options of getting better and being a mother (hysterectomy, adoption or surrogation .. )I took Ivf procedure (13th May Till June 30th)just to prepare 4 you ,everyday injections Total of 37 lupron just for me to prepare n be able to carry u
in my Womb . There days I had all the Endo flares,my tummy would be so blotted and swollen but as a mother I couldn't stop taking the meds just to prepare my Womb for you .More meds ,lots of side effects but I was ready for you . I expected three of you would grow but two couldn't make it . On 27th June I received a very good news that you were doing well and they will transfer you to my Womb . I just wish you knew how mama was so happy , I kneeled down prayed for you so much . To me you were already my baby ..... I named you ZoeKhloe Millen Magese πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸΌπŸ’πŸ™‡πŸ’›. "


"You brought a huge Hope ,So much of excitement to me . I couldn't wait for one day to break the news to my family and friends who have been there to support me through out my journey ,Your Aunties and Uncles were all waiting for you🌹🌹..... On 28th of June I was told to get ready to carry you .... So no food after 12 mid . Be at the hosp at 8 am . When I head my name called out I was super happy but seeing the nurse taking me to a private room made me so nervous ,I felt something must have gone wrong to my embryo Angel . I started crying Zoe. The dr told me you're not growing matured enough for them to put you in my Womb ,I should give you another 24 hrs for you to grow ,there was nothing they could do to help you grow . Around 5 pm the nurses gave me a call to give the same instructions . Not to eat after midnight they could put you in my womb the next day june 30th . Around 8.15 am (June 30th) I received a call You stopped growing and they won't be a need to get to the hosp. She said ... I should also stop with all the medication . I kept quiet At this point I didn't care what I went through just to get the eggs etc to create you.All I said was ..Father I thank you for everything , In All things I give you Glory and Thanks . I didn't know if I should cry but I felt like my world was crushing "


No comments:

Post a Comment