Thursday, May 12, 2016

72 Year Old Indian Woman Gives Birth To Her First Child After 46 Years Of Marriage.

72 year old Daljinder Kaur gave birth to a boy following two years of IVF treatment and hit out at critics who said she was too old, saying she now felt 'complete'.

Mrs Kaur's husband, 79 year old Mohinder Singh Gill admitted yesterday that they tried IVF in a bid to stake a claim in his late father's £500,000 property.


The couple said they desperately wanted to have a child of their own to 'complete' their family and also to end a 40-year legal battle between Mr Gill and his family.
Mr Gill, who is a farmer and lives in Amritsar, in Punjab, admitted that they turned to IVF because 'My father was trying to deprive me of a share in his property on the plea because I didn't have a child" he said.

Mr Gill's father Uttam Singh, who passed away eight years ago, wanted his property to be shared among his children.
However Mr Gill claims his four siblings refused to give him his share because he had no children of his own to take care of.

He added:
 'We had been engaged in a tussle for more than four decades."
"When this fight started, I was in my 40s so my wife and I tried to have a baby but there was some medical complication.
'We went to see many doctors but it was the 1970s and 80s, so medical facilities weren't that great.
'It was embarrassing to not be able to produce a child, no doubt, but we got caught with litigation.'

The both said they had given up on having children until they saw an advert for a fertility clinic in Haryana.

They went to the clinic and used donor eggs and after two years of treatment, Mrs Kaur got pregnant. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy in April.
She said:
'God heard our prayers. My life feels complete now. I am looking after the baby all by myself. I feel so full of energy.

Mr Gill said:
'People say, what will happen to the child once we die? But I have full faith in God.'


Source:Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment