Wednesday, February 24, 2016

International Supermodel Ajak Deng Quits Modelling.....Read Her Reasons.

One of Australia's most successful international runway models, Ajak Deng who is originally from South Sudan, today announced in an Instagram Post that she has quit modeling because of 'fakes and lies' in the fashion industry.' She has modeled for high profile designers including Dior, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Chloe and Jean Paul Gaultier, and starred in campaigns for Topshop, Barneys & MAC....

."Put your best foot forward. 
I am happy to announce that I am officially done with the fashion industry, I will be moving back to Australia In order to live the life that I fully deserved. Which is real life. I can no longer deal with the fakes and the lies. My life is too short for this dramatic life. I am thankful and grateful for every sweet souls that I have crossed path with."


In 2014 the model tweeted about racism in the international fashion industry, claiming that she was 'kicked out of Balmain for being black.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment