Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Photos: Meet Ommy Dimpoz' American-Ethiopian New Girlfriend Studying In London.

Tanzanian star singer Ommy Dimpoz has new soulmate who is Amarican-Ethiopian studying in London. Her name is Zerthun and they met in the U.S.A when Dimpoz went there to perform. On 4th this January was Zerthun's birtday and below is what Ommy said....

"You are the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful, sweet, caring, loving, sexy, creative, dazzling woman I have ever had in my life. You mean more to me than life itself. I can't wait to experience the rest of our lives together, but I don't want to rush a single second of the present. I dream about you every second that you are away. I get lost in the looks that you give me and I am completely enamored with you when our eyes meet. I love you sweetheart, I always will. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEE ZEE". More pics below.....


No comments:

Post a Comment