Monday, June 22, 2015

I Get Kichefuchefu When I Hear Diamond Platnumz' Name, He Is Not Talented: Ali Kiba

Ali Kiba says he deserved all awards he scooped at the recently concluded Kili Music Awards 20 15 contrary to what some people say that he didn't deserve all 5 awards including entertainer of the year and song of the year. Kiba said he had all criteria to win and he is now well prepared to fight with anyone who thinks he is the real King of Bongofleva

And when the paparazzi mentioned Diamond Platnumz name Kiba didn't look impressed at all and quickly he said he gets nausea(kichefuchefu) whenever and wherever he hears Diamond's name

"Bro. I don't want to hear that name(Diamond), I get nausea(kichefuchefu), you know when I quit the game for a sometime I was just reviewing the it but no one managed to be on my chair, and I decided to have a great comeback and from now there is no looking back" said Ali Kiba

He added by saying "I don't mean there isn't best artist like me, don't understand me badly, there are best artists but not that young man(Diamond), music is more than fanfare(mbwembwe), I'm working and I mean it now. If he believes he is fit, works  will give the truth but not childish dramas "

And when asked about posting about Wema Sepetu, Kiba said Wema is his long time friend and she started being his fan after Hands Across The World, a song by 8 African artists with R.Kelly. Kiba said he can't be far from Wema Sepetu just because of Diamond Platnumz.


No comments:

Post a Comment