Friday, May 15, 2015

Could This Be To Aunty Ezekiel ?...Wema Sepetu Says She Is Unlucky To Have Best Friends.

Wema Sepetu says that she is unlucky to have best friends claiming she loves most of her friends from deep inside her heart but unfortunately they don't have the same thing for her.
Speaking with Globalpublishers Wema said "Long time ago I have come to know I'm unlucky, even if I appear to have friends whom I love from my heart but they become against me, and my mother keep telling me to be careful with friends, so now I have decided to follow my mom's advice about people to have friendship with" said Wema.

Wema has said that while her friendship with Aunty Ezekiel is said to be in critical condition so many people think what she said touches Aunty directly. And in the past Wema had many friends inluding Kajala but they parted away.

No comments:

Post a Comment