Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Don't Want To Be Compared With Any Other Model: Millen Magese

"People always like to compare people. No human being can look the same or do exactly the same as others. In my carrier I don't want to be compared with any other model ,IAM me....a bit big yash.....22.5 waist...... Loooong legs ...... Beautiful skin.....a bit light skin ......Just that beautiful blessed soul
.... I don't need much . Envyness always kills our carriers . Girls ......love yourselves we are not the same ,the job you will get I won't get it because you either short ,beautiful skin ,good in pics may be darker !And that's what you worthy girl!!!!‪#‎StopInsecurities‬ and modeling will always be here ...... A non guaranteed industry today you're in tomorrow you're out. Love yourselves...... Do not estimate your other talents .....!‪#‎fromMyHeart‬!" said the most celebrated African supermodel

No comments:

Post a Comment