Monday, May 18, 2015

Heavy War Emerges Between Wema Sepetu Vs Aunty Ezekiel Vs Wema's Family, Aunty Sheds Wema's Family.

Wema Sepetu and Aunty Ezekiel are no more together as friends and best friends. In fact there is great hostility between the two popular actresses and former beauty queens. about two days ago it is said Wema was quoted as saying if she dies before Aunty, Aunty should not attend her burial claiming what she did to her hurts her a lot. Aunty too has responded to Wema saying the same thing Wema shouldn't attend her burial is she dies before her.
It is said that the great enmity between the two was caused by Aunty after she posted an ad of Zari's All White Party on her instagram account, so Wema didn't like it because she used to date Diamond who is now with Zari.

Speaking with Globalpublishers Aunt said "first of all I wonder about the news of my enmity with Wema because I even hear her relatives talk lots of things about me, I don't see any problem of posting Zari's ad of her show on my instagram page, so If she said she doesn't want me to bury her even me will do so" said Aunty who is expecting her first child with Diamond Platnumz' dancer Moze Iyobo

Aunty continued to say "then I don't think someone should tell me post this and don't post that on my own instagram page, it is mine so I can post anything I want"

"I don't think that is enmity because what I posted that day was a joke but even if Wema and her relatives took it seriously still they should know my boyfriend Moze Iyobo is Diamond Platnumz legal employee, so I had the right to support him for all percent because all money he earn from shows help me and my family to live" Said an Angry Aunty

It is also said that Wema's family didn't like Aunty and Wema's friendship claiming it was full of hypocrisy and recently Wema's family had a family meeting discussing about her issue with Aunty
. Insider tells Globalpublishers " as usual Mama Wema said that she doesn't want to see Wema Aunty again saying Aunty is a hypocrite, Wema was told what the meeting was all about and she agreed with her mother and relatives not to be with Aunty again because she doesn't help her anything" said the source

When Aunty was told abouty the meeting and Wema's decision Aunty had this to say "If her family decided to interfere this I think I don't have problems because I have my own life and Wema has hers, but if it is about parents issue I would like them to know that I didn't gave birth to myself and my parents are not trees, I have relatives who have self determination in all ways" Sai Aunty

"When I look at the reasons of this issue they are so personal so no one was need to interfere, because it doesn't make sense if When isn't in good terms with someone so I should be in enmity with that person too, I wasn't born that way and I have not such a hypocrisy" added Aunty who participated in Miss Tanzania beauty pageatry in 2006 with Wema who took the crown.

"If that is how to live being in a beef with her enemies they day the become close again won't I be meaningless and hypocrite to both sides?, the must no I have self determination so I'm not someone to follow everything people say, if they said she will not do anything for I won't do that for her too" Aunty said

"There is nothing bad in life like having a friend who if she quarrels with someone and you too shoud quarrel with the person with no reason, why my enemies are her friends and I never became unhappy with that, How come when we quarrel with some people she talks with them but it becomes opposite to her and she even doesn't want to see us with those people? concluded Aunty

When Wema was asked by the journalist about the whole issue she had this to say "I don'd even want to hear Aunty's name because what she did to me is worse than what Kajala did to me since it was directly, I don't want to explain further about it but my family was so furious with her. I don't think we there will be a day we will talk to one another again because I didn't deserve what she did to me since we were like twins" said Wema







No comments:

Post a Comment