Thursday, April 16, 2015

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Quits Runway Modelling, Tom Brady Writes a Love Note For Her.

Brazilian Gisele Bundchen who is world's highest paid model currently is quitting runway modelling. The 34 year old mother of two walked her final runway show of her career for designer Colcci at Sao Paul Fashion Week yesterday Wednesday. Her husband Tom Brady who is NFL star watched her catwalk for the last time and took to Facebook being proud of Gisele who has worked with almost all world's top designers....

"Congratulations Love of my Life. You inspire me every day to be a better person. I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished on the runway. I have never met someone with more of a will to succeed and determination to overcome any obstacle in the way. You never cease to amaze me. Nobody loves life more than you and your beauty runs much deeper than what the eye can see. I can't wait to see what's next. I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment