Saturday, April 11, 2015

Diamond: I Suffered a Lot Being With Wema Sepetu Never To Be With Her Again: .. Wema Sepetu Blasts Diamond.

Don't expect Wema Sepetu and Diamond Platnumz to be together again after their split up late last year. The couple was loved by many and it was the most powerful celebrity couple in East Africa, they used to make headlines in the media and everywhere but it is no more.

A source close to Diamond told Globalpublishers Diamond doesn't think he will ever re-unite with Wema again because he has no reason to do that but looking forward for his future and his family.

"Diamond has been insisting never to be with Wema again because he faced many problems when he was in a relationship with her, it is even hard to try or think they can be together again someday, because there is nothing new about Wema" said the source close to Diamond

When Diamond approached by the paparazzi to give a comment about the issue he revealed the same thing the source told GPL ...

"who told you that? I don't want to talk too much about these things but what you heard is the truth, by now I'm thinking about my life and my love Zari after facing lots of setbacks in my past relationships, many may not believe this but I have never remembered the past again like  I used to do, many have been asking me question like this but I didn't want to answer because I thought it might cause bad reaction to my fans, I don't see any reason to be asked the same question by the media so the truth is I won't look at my past again" said Diamond who is rumored to drop a new collabo with American star Usher Raymond

When Wema Sepetu asked about re-uniting with Diamond she said the same thing Diamond disclosed, Wema said even if he comes with Bill Gates she will never be with him again

"Even if he comes with Bill Gates(World's billionaire) or all world's richest men he knows I will never look at my past with him, I even don't want to remember about that person, please I don't want to talk about that person" said Wema Sepetu

No comments:

Post a Comment