Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wema Sepetu: It Is True Zari's Ex-Husband Wants To Marry Me, Promises Me Luxurious Cars And House

You all remember we frequently posted here Zari's ex-husband Ivan Semwinga is interested to date Wema and he has promised to marry her, we got those exclusive news from our sources close to Wema Sepetu who even told us she will soon launch her lipstic line funded by Ivan. Now the news have been confirmed by Wema Sepetu herself.

Speaking with Globalpublishers Wema said that it is true Ivan want to marry her, Wema revealed  she met Ivan in S.Africa in February this year when Wema and Ommy Dimpoz were shooting Ommy's new music video titled Wanjera. Then Ivan wanted to meet Wema but Wema said she was busy and not interested but they eventually met at a night club in S.Africa. While there in a night club some many friends of Ivan came and joined but Wema didn't like it and left the Club.

Since then Ivan have been approaching the former Miss Tanzania and promises her to live luxurious life with expensive cars and house like Zari. But Wema says she is yet to accept his request because she is afraid Ivan has no real love to her may be he wants to revenge because his ex-wife(Zari) is now with Diamond Platnumz who used to be Wema's boyfriend for many years.

" I went to S.Africa with Ommy Dimpoz, we had a project so Ivan and his friends heard I was in S.Africa and asked to meet us and hang out with us, I was busy with my work, I initially  told them we can't meet but they luckly met us in a night club later on, they asked to sit with us we agreed but we told them not to talk bad thing about us(in the media)" said Wema

She continued by saying "we agreed they came and we used one table, we exchanged contacts like friends but later on his friends increased, I didn't like disturbances of many people so me and Ommy Dimpoz decided to leave"

"Thereafter we started to communicate but as days went on he started to approach me he continues to do so although I said no, " added the actress with great fan base in Tanzania

"He is approaching and promises me great life, houses and expensive cars, he also want to marry me but I'm yet to accept it because I don't trust him if he has real love or not, I doubt there might be something behind for what he wants to do" concluded Wema

Meanwhile Wema Sepetu's close friend speaking with Globalpublishers said that there is possibility the two will be dating officially soon because of Ivan's influence and his constant request to be with Wema and marry her, adding with his lots of great promises, "Wema's life will change soon and be more luxurious although Wema has little worries Ivan wants to use her to as a revenge to Zari and Diamond" said the source


What do you think...?

No comments:

Post a Comment