Sunday, March 22, 2015

I'm The Luckiest Girl To Have You Martin Kadinda: Wema Sepetu

Fashion designer and Wema Sepetu's manager Martin Kadinda's birthday is on 23 March but Wema wrote this warm mesage for him before his actual B-day. Wema thanked Kadinda for being togther for years. Read below

"I think the picture(below) speaks for itself... My kaka Manager.....!!! I thank the good Lord for you cause only he knows what i would've been without you.... My very own Shadow... I don't call you The Man behind Wema Sepetu for nothing but because you truly are that One person standing behind me and I am The luckiest girl to have you not only as a manager but also a friend... I know it's not yet your Birthday ila tu sikutaka ifike 23rd alafu tukaanza kukimbizana na birthday wishes... And pia I wanted to be the first one to ask God azidi kukuongezea siku za kuishi na akufanyie wepesi mno kwenye mambo yako... Mola unilindie na Martin wangu mimi.... I love you mimi apa... Nakupenda sana.... You always got my back..."

No comments:

Post a Comment