Friday, February 27, 2015

Without Usher There Would Be No Me, Chris Brown Nor Trey Songz: Ne-Yo

Ne-Yo has revealed Usher Raymond has been a huge influence on his career and believes he has helped other R’n’B musicians including Chris Brown and Trey Songz to achieve big.
Speaking about Usher after he was presented with the BET Honors Musical Arts Award, he said: "I feel that without Usher, there would be no me, there would be no Chris Brown, there would be no Trey Songz ,he paved the way for us, so for him to get that honour was kind of special for me,I feel that he actually deserved it"

Ne-Yo who recently released his sixth studio album ‘Non-Fiction’ has previously been rumoured to be feuding with Usher, although as well as praising him, he played down speculation by explaining there is no rivalry between the two. He added "Usher getting honoured was kind of dope for me because a lot of people kind of want us as R&B males to be at each other’s throats.  I don’t know why that is.  They want this competition between us, but I don’t feel any competition towards Usher"

No comments:

Post a Comment