Saturday, January 24, 2015

I'm Interested In Bond Bin Sinan So We Might Be Official This Year: Wastara

Although  Wastara Juma and Bond Bin Sinan have been denying dating for almost one year now but finally Wastara has come out to reveal she is interested in Bond.
Speaking with Globalpublishers Wastara who romanced Bond in Uaminifu Dhaifu released in 2014 said she love Bond but there are some little things she wants Bond to change and if that happen she will officially announce Bond as her man this year.

"I'm still looking at Bond, I want him to change to be different from his previous life, I'm yet to announce him officially as my love because there are some little things from him I'm not satisfied with, but still looking at him so if satisfied this year our relationship will be official" said Wastara who is considered one of true talents in the Tanzanian film industry.

We think Wastara and Bond make great couple both on and off screen. We wish them best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment