Thursday, June 26, 2014

Top Hollywood Stars Who Are Great Fans Of Shahrukh Khan, Including Shakira, Leonardo DiCaprio, Akon.

Shah Rukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan has become an icon across the world, he has fans all over the world, not just the normal audiences from different countries even the Hollywood superstars are big fans of the Bollywood superstar. Each Hollywood celebrity has spoken about their love for Shahrukh Khan and how they are a big fan of him. Here is the small list for you..............

Kristen Stewart: " I am a huge fan of Shahrukh Khan.He is truly an inspiration to me.He is a charmer.He is the epitome of romance.If given a chance, he would be the one with whom i would love to do the second part of my movie Breaking Dawn."

Robert Pattinson: 'I like Shahrukh Khan and DDLJ is the only bollywood movie among my top favourite movies!"

Heather Graham: 'Sorry. I'm not interested to work for Dhoom 3. If i am doing a Bollywood debut that must be only with Shahrukh Khan.Being his heroine is my dream!"

Pitbull: " I got to learn a few Bollywood footsteps, thanks to Shahrukh. He is an amazing performer, full of energy. There is nothing as of now, but I would definitely love to work with him in the future."

Daniel Radcliffe: "I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan.I would like to work in a Bollywood movie with him.He is definitely an epitome of style and class!"

James Cameron: "Shahrukh Khan is a Giant movie star.I'm more than happy to sign a poster for him, if he'll sign a poster(of My Name is Khan) for me!"

Penelope Cruz: "I like Indian films.I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan.I want to work with him!"

Hugh Jackman: "I like SRK's dancing.Even now(in this age) he can dance well.I admire his incredible energy!"

Leonardo DiCaprio: "I am so happy to get a new project with Shahrukh Khan.Starring in a movie with him will make me more popular than i am now!"

Akon: "Shahrukh Khan is an incredible and amazing guy.The hospitality I've received here could not match anybody.He's a sweet person a great soul."

Shakira: "I’ve always been a huge fan…would love to do something together some day! Big kiss, Shak"



Shahrukh Khan with some of his fans
Like our Facebook page Swahili World Planet for more updates about Tanzanian movie stars' latest gossips, news, fashions, music plus Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood news

No comments:

Post a Comment