Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Jaguar Insists On Marrying Me But I'm Yet To Decide: Irene Uwoya

If you thought Irene Uwoya and Kenyan Jaguar were not serious about their rumored relationship you have to think again.
Speaking with Bongo5 the bold and the beautiful actress said Jaguar had plans to come to Tanzania to talk with her parents about  getting married but something happened so the famed singer didn't come, however he has the same stand to marry Uwoya whose first marriage with footballer Hamad Ndikumana Katauti from Rwanda was one of expensive celebrities weddings in Tanzania before it went sour after a sometime.

"something happened so Jaguar didn't come, I everyday talk with him and he insists on marrying me, I still have not decided if I should get married again but when he comes to Tanzania we will talk about it" Uwoya told Bongo5

When asked about Ndikumana the Opprah and Offside star said she doesn't want to talk about Ndikumana and her first marriage claiming she doesn't want to disclose her personal life "I would not like to talk about that, I have nothing to talk about it, I don't like talking about my personal life"

No comments:

Post a Comment