Friday, January 18, 2013

RIHANNA TO LAUNCH HER FASHION DESIGNING CAREER AT LONDON FASHION WEEK 2013

Famous singer Rihanna has turned into fashion designing and will launch her designing career at London fashion week 2013 next month. "launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me" said Rihanna. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege.I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and fashion press" . Her collection to launch will be known as River Island collection which will include clothes and accessories, and will launch internationally in River Island stores and online on tuesday march 5 , and will be stocked at an opening ceremony in the US and Japan.
with supermodels

No comments:

Post a Comment